Turn your device into a powerful portable scanner with Adobe Scan, the most intelligent scanner app. With advanced image technology and automatic text recognition (OCR), you can scan anything – from documents, receipts, and notes to business cards and whiteboards – and save them in multiple file formats, including PDF and JPEG.
Enhance your scans by previewing, cropping, rotating, and adjusting color, and clean up imperfections, stains, marks, and creases easily. Reuse the text from each PDF scan thanks to OCR, and scan anything, anywhere, anytime – even multi-page documents can be saved with a single tap.
This scanner app also turns your photos into PDF scans, which you can resize, edit, and reuse in other documents, and extract contact information from business cards to quickly add to your device contacts. Save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing, and search, select, and copy text in lengthy legal documents.
Subscribe for even more scanning power, including the ability to combine scans into one file, export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats, and increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages. Download the best free mobile scanner and turn anything into a high-quality PDF or JPEG file with Adobe Scan.
|Name: Adobe Scan
|Update: Apr 29, 2023
|Size: 79 MB
What is Adobe Scan?
Adobe Scan is a mobile scanner app that converts photos and documents into PDF and JPEG files. It allows you to recognize text automatically and save in multiple file formats.
How does Adobe Scan work?
Adobe Scan uses advanced image technology to automatically detect borders, sharpen scanned content, and recognize text through OCR. You can touch up scans and photos from your camera roll before saving.
Can I scan different types of documents?
Yes, you can scan anything including forms, receipts, notes, business cards, whiteboards, and multi-page documents. The app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans.
How can I reuse text from PDF scans?
Adobe Scan uses built-in optical character recognition (OCR) which lets you reuse scanned text and content by creating a high-quality PDF that can work with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app. You can also export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats to integrate with your workflows.
Is there an in-app purchase for Adobe Scan?
Yes, you can subscribe for even more scanning power which works across Scan and Reader mobile apps and Acrobat on the web. Subscribing allows you to combine scans into one file, export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats, and increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages so that you can find text in multiple scans.
Where can I find the Terms & Conditions of Adobe Scan?
How can I download Adobe Scan?
You can download Adobe Scan for free from your device's app store.
Is Adobe Scan available on all mobile devices?
Adobe Scan is available on both iOS and Android devices.
Can I save scans to the cloud?
Yes, you can save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing.
Does Adobe Scan save business card information?
Yes, you can scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader. Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts without typing needed.
The Adobe Scan app is a powerful tool to turn your device into a portable scanner. With OCR technology, it recognizes text automatically. Here are some tips and tricks to use the Adobe Scan app more efficiently:
1. Scan anything: The app is capable of scanning receipts, notes, documents, photos, business cards, and whiteboards with text that users can reuse from each PDF or photo scan.
2. Capture with precision: The advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
3. Enhance your scans: Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll. Preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color to enhance your scans.
4. Clean up your scans: Remove and edit imperfections, erase stains, marks, creases, even handwriting to clean up your scans.
5. Reuse your scans: Turn your scanned photo into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text through automated text recognition (OCR) to reuse text from each PDF scan.
6. Scan anything, anywhere, anytime: Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards with this mobile PDF scanner. The app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
7. Quickly find documents in photo library: The powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don't have to. Automatic OCR turns text into content to edit, resize, and reuse in other documents.
8. Save business cards to contacts: Scan a business card and the app turns into a fast business card scanner and reader. Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts without typing.
9. Get more done on the go: Save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing. Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan app, which lets you search, select, and copy text.
10. In-app purchase: Subscribe for even more scanning power. Combine scans into one file. Export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats to integrate with workflows. Increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages to find text in multiple scans.
Download the free mobile scanner to convert photos and documents into PDF and JPEG files. With OCR technology, it's easy to digitize books, business cards, and business receipts and access them via Adobe Document Cloud. Adobe Scan is the PDF converter trusted by millions worldwide. Scan photos to high-quality PDFs or JPEGs and share easier than ever before.
If you want to install Adobe Scan APK on your computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Some popular options are Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and Memu. Once you have installed an emulator, follow these steps: