Get ready to discover the world like never before with the Street View app by Google. With an array of amazing features, you can create, share, and explore Street View imagery easily. With the app, you can travel virtually across the globe, explore famous landmarks and tourism destinations, and step inside museums, restaurants, and businesses like never before.
The Street View app allows users to add new images to Street View using their phones. With an option of Photo Spheres that render 360° panoramas, Photo Paths with a series of connected photos along a street or trail, and Street View that has connected panoramas from a 360° camera, users can easily share the world they see and publish their recordings for everyone to witness.
Please note that the app requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or newer. For Photo Paths, an ARCore-compatible device is required, which you can check out using this link https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices#googleplaydevices. Get ready to discover the world up close and personal with the Street View app by Google.
|Name: Google Street View
|Developer: Google LLC
|Update: Nov 1, 2022
|Size: 35 MB
Q: What is the Street View app from Google?
A: The Street View app from Google is an app that allows you to create, view, and share Street View imagery. You can explore places from around the world or use your phone to add new images to Street View.
Q: What kind of imagery can I create with the Street View app?
A: You can create three types of imagery with the Street View app: Photo Spheres (360° panoramas), Photo Paths (a series of connected photos along a street or trail), and Street View (connected panoramas from a 360° camera).
Q: Can I show the world new places by recording with Street View?
A: Yes, you can. With immersive Street View imagery from Google and now from users like you, it's easy to virtually travel to nearly every country in the world. You can explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside places like museums, arenas, restaurants, and small businesses.
Q: What are the requirements for using the Street View app?
A: The app requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or newer. Photo Paths requires an ARCore-compatible device. You can check the list of supported devices on the ARCore website.
Google Street View is a powerful app that allows you to create, view, and share immersive 360° imagery from around the world. With the following tips and tricks, you can get the most out of this incredible app:
1. Explore the world: Use Street View to travel virtually to almost any country in the world. Simply enter an address, landmark, or coordinates into the search bar to get started.
2. Use Photo Spheres: Photo Spheres are 360° panoramas that allow you to capture the sights around you in stunning detail. To take a Photo Sphere, simply open the app, tap the camera icon, and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Take Photo Paths: Photo Paths are a series of connected photos taken along a street or trail. You can create a Photo Path by taking photos as you walk along a route, or by uploading photos from your camera roll and connecting them manually.
4. Share your creations: Once you've created your Photo Spheres or Photo Paths, you can share them with the world by publishing them to Google Maps. Simply open the app, select your imagery, and follow the on-screen instructions to upload and share.
5. Get an ARCore-compatible device: If you want to create Photo Paths, you'll need an ARCore-compatible device. Check the ARCore website for a list of compatible devices.
6. Use Street View: In addition to Photo Spheres and Photo Paths, you can also explore Street View, which lets you explore connected panoramas from a 360° camera. To access Street View, simply zoom in on a location until you see the Street View icon, and then tap it to enter Street View mode.
With these tips and tricks, you'll be able to create, explore, and share immersive Street View imagery with ease. So start exploring today and share your discoveries with the world!
To install "Google Street View" APK on your computer, you first need to download an Android emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
Once you've downloaded the emulator, you'll need to go to the Google Play Store from within the emulator and access the "Google Street View" app page.
From there, download the app as you normally would on your Android smartphone or tablet, and it should install onto your computer via the Android emulator.
Once the installation is complete, you can access and use the "Google Street View" app on your computer just as you would on your mobile device.