Introducing HUAWEI Video - the go-to video player for HUAWEI/HONOR smartphones and tablets, now available for online video streaming in Spain and Italy. As a HUAWEI/HONOR user in these countries, you can expect a wide range of engaging video content that's perfectly adapted for your smartphone or tablet. Our carefully curated selection includes series, films, documentaries, and a selection of thought-provoking videos about hot topics, lifestyle, sports, and more. Try out some of our free content to get a feel for the service, and unlock access to even more by subscribing for a small monthly fee. And, for an unforgettable movie night, check out our rental area for the latest premieres. Stay tuned - we'll be expanding to more countries soon.
|Name: HUAWEI Video
|Developer: Huawei Internet Services
|Update: Jan 31, 2023
|Size: 110 MB
What is HUAWEI Video?
HUAWEI Video is the default video player in HUAWEI/HONOR smartphones and tablet devices. It also supports online video streaming services in Spain & Italy now.
What can I find in HUAWEI Video?
HUAWEI/HONOR users in Spain & Italy can find all kinds of content adapted to your smartphone or tablet. We have chosen series, films and documentaries, and also added our very innovative offer of videos about hot topics, shocking stories, lifestyle, fun and videos about sports. Some contents are free so that you can taste the service. Most of the catalog is offered under monthly subscription.
Is HUAWEI Video available for free?
Some contents are available for free, and most of the catalog is offered under monthly subscription. We also have a rental area of premiere films.
Where is HUAWEI Video available?
Currently, HUAWEI Video is only available for online video streaming services in Spain & Italy. However, we are continuously expanding our service to support more countries soon.
If you're using an HUAWEI or HONOR device, you might want to check out the HUAWEI Video app. Here are some tips and tricks to help you make the most of it:
- You can use HUAWEI Video as your default video player for all your local video files.Just go to Settings > Apps > Default apps > Video player and select HUAWEI Video.
- HUAWEI Video has a library of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and other video content that you can stream online.Some of it is free, while others require a monthly subscription. You can find these by selecting the appropriate tab at the bottom of the app.
- Within the online video streaming section, you can browse by categories such as "Hot topics", "Sports", and "Lifestyle".You can also search for specific titles using the search box at the top of the screen.
- If you're subscribed to the premium content, you can also rent movies that are currently in theaters and watch them at home on your device.
- HUAWEI Video allows you to download videos for offline viewing, which is useful if you're traveling or have limited data.Just select the download button next to the video you want to save.
- You can create a watchlist of videos you want to watch later by selecting the "Add to Watchlist" button on a video's page.
- If you have a Huawei account, you can sync your watchlist and viewing history across multiple devices.
- HUAWEI Video also supports casting to other devices such as smart TVs and Chromecasts.In the video player, select the casting icon in the top right corner and choose your device.
- Finally, if you're having any issues with the app, you can contact HUAWEI Video support by going to the Settings menu and selecting "Feedback".
To install the "HUAWEI Video" APK on your computer, you will need to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. These emulators will allow you to run Android applications on your computer.
First, download the emulator of your choice and install it on your computer. Once the emulator is installed, open it and sign in to your Google account.
Next, download the "HUAWEI Video" APK file from a trusted source and save it to your computer. Then, open the emulator and click on the "Install APK" button. Navigate to the location where you saved the "HUAWEI Video" APK file and select it. The emulator will then begin to install the application.
Once the application is installed, you can open it from within the emulator and use it just as you would on an Android device.