Apps Daily Board is the ultimate companion when charging your tablet. It provides you with useful information and photos to enhance your daily life. Aside from a night theme feature that helps prevent night glare, here are its other amazing features:
Time, Weather, and Calendar: It has a visually stunning design that is recognizable even from a distance. You can also customize the layout according to your preference.
Photo Slide Show: You can access your curated albums created in Samsung Gallery as well as shared photos from your friends and family through Samsung Experience Service. You can also add your favorite paintings or images to make it your own decorative piece.
Memo Board: You can add to-do lists, memos, or drawings from your child that your family can easily check anytime. It also features a live memo mode that presents your memos with an animated view.
Music Controller: You can control and play your music from the Daily Board.
SmartThings: Daily Board has the SmartThings board feature that lets you easily and conveniently check the status of your registered devices and control them.
Additionally, there are different ways to launch Daily Board such as tapping a quick launch icon on the navigation bar when it is set to “Navigation buttons” or simply connecting to a Pogo charging dock accessory. Apps Daily Board requires Android 10.0 or newer versions to function.
|Name: Daily Board
|Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
|Update: Apr 8, 2023
|Size: 17 MB
What is Daily Board?
Daily Board is an app that displays useful information and photos on your tablet while it is charging.
What information does Daily Board display?
Daily Board displays time, weather, and calendar information. You can also control music and view SmartThings status.
Can I customize the layout of Daily Board?
Yes, you can set and use the layout in your desired shape.
Can I view my own photos on Daily Board?
Yes, you can view albums created in Samsung Gallery on the Daily Board. You can also view photos shared by your friends and family by integrating Samsung Experience Service.
What is the Memo Board feature?
Memo Board allows you to post to-do lists, memos, and drawings. Family members can easily check them at all times in the animated live memo mode.
How do I launch Daily Board?
You can either tap the notification advising you to open Daily Board in the Quick settings panel or tap a quick launch icon displayed on the navigation bar when connecting to a USB charger. If you have a Pogo charging dock, Daily Board can be run automatically.
Is there a night theme available on Daily Board?
Yes, a night theme is available to help prevent night glare.
Which devices are compatible with Daily Board?
Daily Board is compatible with Android 10.0 or newer versions on Samsung tablets.
When charging your tablet, Daily Board provides you with useful information and photos to make your daily life easier. Here are some tips and tricks:
Time, Weather, Calendar
- Make use of the recognizable and beautiful layout for time, weather, and calendar.
- Customize the shape of the layout according to your preference.
Photo Slide Show
- Access your Samsung Gallery albums on the Daily Board.
- View photos shared by friends and family through Samsung Experience Service integration.
- Add your favorite images and use them as decorative pieces.
- Post to-do lists, memos, and drawings for your family on the Memo Board.
- Use the live memo mode to display your memos with animation.
- Switch between modes in the bottom-right section of the Memo Board screen.
- Control your music's playback from the Daily Board.
- Easily play, pause, and skip tracks.
- Check and control registered devices with SmartThings from the Daily Board.
- Receive a notification in the Quick Settings panel to open Daily Board upon connecting your USB charger.
- Launch Daily Board through the quick launch icon displayed on the navigation bar when connected to the USB charger (only available on "Navigation buttons" style navigation bars).
- Automatically run Daily Board by connecting to the separately sold Pogo charging dock.
- Only available in Android 10.0 or newer versions.
APK files are typically designed for mobile devices running Android operating systems. However, there are Android emulators available for download online which allow APK files to be run on a computer. Here are some basic steps you can take:
Note: Be sure to download and install emulators and APK files only from trusted sources to prevent virus or malware attacks on your computer.