The SapaMonitor is equipped with powerful features that cater to your audio needs. It enables you to configure your USB audio device settings, customize audio latency time as per your preference, and supports power-saving mode for prolonged usage.
|Name: Professional Audio System
|Update: Aug 11, 2018
|Size: 425 KB
What features does the SapaMonitor app support?
The SapaMonitor app supports the following features:
What is USB Audio device setting?
The USB Audio device setting allows you to select the audio device that you wish to use as the input and output for your professional audio system. This could be a microphone or a set of speakers, for example.
What is Audio latency time setting?
The Audio latency time setting allows you to adjust the delay between when an audio signal is input and when it is output. This is especially important in cases where you need real-time audio processing, such as when recording or playing live music.
What is power saving mode?
The power saving mode is a feature that helps to conserve battery life on your device. When enabled, the app will automatically reduce its power usage by turning off certain features that are not critical to its operation.
Tips and tricks for professional audio system apps:
1. USB Audio device setting
- Make sure to select the correct USB Audio device for your audio system to function properly.If you're unsure which device to choose, consult the manufacturer's manual or support team for assistance.
2. Audio latency time setting
- Adjusting the audio latency time can improve the overall performance of your audio system.It's recommended to set the latency time as low as possible to minimize delay and improve audio quality.
3. Support power saving mode
- Enabling power saving mode can help conserve battery life and reduce energy consumption.However, keep in mind that this may affect the system's overall performance, so it's important to test and monitor any changes.
To install the "Professional Audio System" APK on your computer, you will first need to download an Android emulator software, such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator, follow these steps: